- Visitors get to experience the hospitality of an urban township of Cape Town, where we explore African warmth, community life and authentic gospel music.
- The tour includes a guided, interactive visit through part of the township of Langa, known as the “chic” township of the Cape (approximately 1 hour).
- Our focus lies on everyday life in this area where the Xhosa culture is prominent and where we are welcomed by locals (some of whom we have established relationships with and others who we are lucky to meet along the way during our visit).
- The highlight is the visit to a local church for Sunday morning gospel worship infused with a lot of powerful and animated song and praise. This is the perfect opportunity to experience the real gospel music of South Africa in an authentic set-up and not a show!
- Another enriching and fun part of the tour is having a delicious traditional snack at the home of one of our local hosts.
Township Gospel Tour
Designed and coded in Tel Aviv, Israel by Virtuti-D